Providing the confidence to be adequately prepared for an emergency.
Setting up, operating and maintaining an AED program is complex. Keeping track of key areas will help keep AEDs ready: battery and electronic function, condition of electrode pads, physical condition of the AED, AED life cycle/age, and tools that can track and manage all the details.
“The Resuscitation Council UK and British Heart Foundation (Guide to AEDs, April 2017) advise that those who own an AED should have a process in place for it to be checked regularly and frequently - ideally daily.” It may be the difference between life and death!
Our Managed AED Services offer the monitoring of all key areas on a daily basis!
As an alternative, Ventria offers an attractive managed equipment solution. This is a provision and service agreement rather than a pure financing agreement.
Maintenance, services and financing is included under the terms of the agreement. There are no additional charges to remotely monitor the unit and it includes the replacement of pads and batteries before they expire.
Ventria’s Managed AED Services:
- No investment required
- Pre-paid or monthly fee
- Worldwide coverage
Services also include:
- Replenishment pads and batteries
- Always have an AED on site (in case of defect or upgrade)
- Free mandatory guideline updates
- Full warranty during contract term
- Trade-in flexibility
- AED upgrade flexibility
We’ll take care of your AED program and offer full assistance from planning to implementation, program management and post-event support at a single site, nationwide or worldwide.
Offering continuous Carefree Managed AED Services. Delivering Trusted Technology, Secured Access and Ensured Readiness to help save lives. Anytime. Anywhere.
“Committed to being prepared for sudden cardiac arrests is not only about acquisition and installation of an AED. The key responsibility is delivering continuous access and ensured readiness.”
Services start at R22 a day!
Please contact us for your customised offer.
Delivering Trusted Technology, Secured Access and Ensured Readiness to help save lives. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Global Market Leader (Over 1.6M AEDs sold)
- Designed to be the easiest to use and most reliable 1-5
- Fast confident shock delivery in less than 8 seconds
- Instructions that adapt to your pace
- Personalised low-energy therapy (150J)
MANAGED AED SERVICES
- No upfront investment required
- Pre-paid or fixed fee per month
- Worldwide coverage
- Secured storage with easy access to AED
- Patented emergency access
- Model for indoor and outdoor (heated)
- Slim design
- 24/7 remote monitoring;
AED check, pads, batteries, temperature and motion detection
- Hands-free voice connection for live dispatch support
- GPS tracking
- Wireless connection GSM, mobile power source and 2G/3G communication
1) Andre A, et al. Automated External Defibrillator Use by Untrained Bystanders: Can the Public-use Model Work? Prehospital Emergency Care 2004;8:284-291. 2) Mosesso Jr. V, et al. Effects ofAED device features on performance by untrained laypersons. Resuscitation 2009;80:1285-1289. 3) Fleischhackl R, et al. Differing operational outcomes with six commercially available automated external defibrillators. Resuscitation 2004:62:167-174. 4) Eames P, et al. Comparison of ease of use of three automated external defibrillators by untrained lay people. Resuscitation 2003;58:25-30. 5) Shortening the interval between the last compression and the shock even by a few seconds can improve shock success (defibrillation and ROSC)” – American Heart Association. American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care Circulation. 2010;122 (suppl 3): S706-S719.